Sunday, February 26, 2012

Juice anyone?

Talk about delicious... :) I have been doing stuff to lose some weight to look better and just to stop dealing with people telling me how fat i am. I've tried coffee, not eating and watching my calorie intake(which am still doing till now). I started drinking a bottle of Nestle's Fit 'n Right with GCE a day like a week ago and I should say this drink is quite effective. I probably lost at least an inch of waistline since last week, with regular exercise of course. I do 30 minutes of exercise a day. Not that much but just enough. I like it coz it delicious. :) I do try to talk about delicious but healthy food here. So i gez it is worth mentioning and sharing. It could work for you, too. Oh, i didn't like watermelon though. :D thought i'd mention that.

For lunch I'm thinking of experimenting with my cucumber-carrot salad and tortillas. If it is worth it, i am gonna share it here and maybe you can try it yourself. So.... see yah later.. :) 

3 comments:

  1. mind if i ask what kind of routine u use in your exercise? i am trying to lose weight also....and i agree about the watermelon, it does sucks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @zay hi zay! thanks for reading my blog... i don't really have fancy routines. i just do at least 30 lunges and as much as possible 100 crunches(25 reps, 4 sets, 1 min rest interval) per day. coz i am really focusing on my tummy a.k.a. floaters. :D with my remaining time, i dance, most of the time i just have any song that i feel like dancing to for that day but i especially love samba. and fit n right just helps so much with my metabolism. i don't have to skip meals and stuff. i eat right and burn through exercise. :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete